2011/07/26

Hong Kong Cat III Don't Tell My Partner

Madoka Ozawa - Don't Tell My Partner
Country: Hong Kong
Released Date: 1997
Language: Cantonese
Subtitles: English
Staring: Madoka Ozawa
Genre: Adult | Drama | Cat III | Erotic
Video Format | Size: AVI | 1.14GB (MF)

An Ad agency executive has always secretly wanted to marry the girl that he has been living with. When he finally does propose to her, she turns him down. Now, finding himself somewhat on the rebound, he aggressively pursues the new sexy woman at the office. He then strikes out again, as she has been scarred by love, with her greatest longing for men being revenge.

Hong Kong Cat III Don't Tell My Partner Part 01
Hong Kong Cat III Don't Tell My Partner Part 02
Hong Kong Cat III Don't Tell My Partner Part 03
Hong Kong Cat III Don't Tell My Partner Part 04

Password: jt-blog.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part 4 missing FYI. Thanks for all the movies!

Erotic Movie said...

New links are changed. Please download again.

Anonymous said...

i can't to join file. password invalid.

Erotic Movie said...

Password: jt-blog.com
Enjoy ^^

Post a Comment

Previous Movie Next Movie