2011/07/20

Hong Kong Cat III movie Don't Stop My Crazy Love For You (1993)

Don't Stop My Crazy Love For You - 挡不住的疯情

AKA: 挡不住的疯情
Country: Hong Kong
Released Date: 1993
Language: Mandarin
Subtitles: English | Chinese
Genre: Adult | Drama | Cat III
Video Format | Size: RMVB | 324M

Fred Suen, the owner of a computer software company is obsessed with local television reporter Kitty. Fred is so completely insane that he spies on her with a telescope, follows her surreptitiously, and then dresses up like her and pretends to be his own girlfriend. As the film progresses, Fred grows increasingly unstable, violating Kitty's privacy with increased determination, until the end of the film, which is demented, perverse, graphic and, yes, a little sexy.

Hong Kong Cat III movie Don't Stop My Crazy Love For You (1993)

7 comments:

Methos said...

Hi, thanks for this.

I looking for all movie CAT3 with Yam-Tat.

What other movie you have?

I looking for Friday Gigolò, you can help me to have this movie?

Thanks for all.

Erotic Movie said...

I'm not having Friday Gigolo, but I'll try to find it.

Methos said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.
I am looking for months "Friday Gigolo" and "Bloody Friday" but they seem really hard to find. :(

I hope you have better luck. If I ever find them I will remember to tell you. ^ ^

Thx, good day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

The following passwords gadaubac or gadaubac@lauxanh.us or lauxanh.us did not work.

Can you give me the new one please?

Thank you so much =)

Erotic Movie said...

I have checked. Pass is gadaubac
Please try again ^^

Anonymous said...

gadaubac also not work.

Erotic Movie said...

Please try again.
Just copy and paste.

Post a Comment

Previous Movie Next Movie