2011/09/24

I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995

I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995

Title : I'm Your Birthday Cake (1995) - Original Title 不道德的禮物
Language : Cantonese & Mandarin (English & Chinese subtitle)
Film's director : Raymond YIP Wai-Man (葉偉文)
Cast : Chingmy YAU Suk Ching (邱淑貞), Amanda LEE Wai-Man (李蕙敏), Ekin CHENG Yee-Kin (鄭伊健), KONG Yup, Michael WONG Man-Tak (王敏德), KONG Wa

Cher’s( Chingmy Yao) father owns a construction business. On Cher’s birthday a deal they have made with goes sour. To make matters worse Cher’s current boyfriend chooses that night to break up with her. Totally distraught, her friend Sorry (Amanda Lee) tries to help her look more attractive to men. Unfortunately they only attract two gay men.
The next day they are to go boating with the new business partners, unfortunately, they are late and the boat sails without them. While on the dock Cher is seen by Mountain Lam ( Kong Wa) on the dock, her skirt blowing in the wind. Mountain is disabled and has been unable to be excited by a woman. On encountering Cher he feels a stiring for the first in five years. Sharing with this revelation with his brother, Water ( Ekin Cheng) vows he will find this woman for his brother. To this end he enlists the help of their family friend the openly gay Honey ( Michael Wong).

I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P1
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P2
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P3
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P4
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P5
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P6
I'm Your Birthday Cake 1995 P7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Movie Next Movie